5 questions pertinent to my WideEyedWeek:
- Why do deadlines cluster?
- Why does bureaucratic paperwork take an order of magnitude longer than time budgeted for it?
- Why am I smarter as deadlines approach?
- Why do I prefer to be startled by deadlines clearly marked on next week’s calendar?
- How do I know I’m alive if I don’t feel fear?
Anybody have any tums?
1. Why do multiple choice questions confuse me?
2. Isn’t fear relative?
3. If three kids are each sitting in the front row ..why the fight over who has the best
5. How is the distance between two points, shortened by a leap of faith?
1.there’s always an answer that MIGHT be right.
2.no. either you’re fighting or fleeing.
3.aisle seats are always best.
4.it’s not, but you probably grew wings.
Funny!!!! You Funk family, backgammon winning, double throwers are just too quick!
OMG, you’re giving me a headache!
P.S. It ain’t no sin to (try to feel) alive.
Hey there CA Sunshine – the headaches were last week! This week is all gritted teeth and stomach pain. I’m alive for sure.