1. 2,000 pieces of penny candy. Two thousand.
2. 20 minutes of satellite phone time to talk to the Spouse from the remote fieldwork location.
3. 2 dozen Paula’s Donuts. That’s 24 items of pure deliciousness.
4. Two tickets to a Buffalo Bisons game.
5. 20 Mega Millions lottery tickets.
6. A shovel.
8. Gas for a scenic drive to Olcott and back, with a stop at Reids Hot Dogs.
9. A really big bale of toilet paper.
10. Contact lens solution, pickles, potato chips and fair-trade coffee at Target: the intended purpose.
11. A dog chair.
12. A dog license renewal.
13. A marriage license (17 years ago).
15. 2 completely drinkable bottles of wine, or one wine-in-a-box (Equivalent of 4 bottles – stays fresh for a month. Just saying.).
17. Almost 3 months of Netflix.
18. Approximately 60 showers, 8 dishwasher runs, 5-10 loads of hot water laundry (whites and dog beds) – in other words, a summer month gas bill.
19. An emergency room copay. The Spouse got rollerblades for his birthday.
20. 48 vegetable plants.
If only I had used my wallet to house the $20. All of that could have been mine.